You can import customer data and product data in CSV (Comma Separated Value) format created using spreadsheet software (such as Microsoft Excel) or exported from other apps or software by following the steps below.
- In the app, access the [Settings] > [Data Import/Export] page, turn on the [DropBox Account] switch, and log in to Dropbox.
- Prepare a CSV file of customer and product information by creating it using spreadsheet software such as Excel or exporting it from an external software or application.
* The data format in CSV files that can be imported differs depending on the app version, so please refer to the sample listed in [Settings] > [Data Import/Export] in the app.
- Access https://www.dropbox.com from a PC or smartphone that can access the CSV file prepared in Step 2. Log in with the same account you used in Step 1.
- A folder called Apps/TapStyle (or Apps/TapGroom, Apps/TapNail, Apps/TapBiz. Apps/TapPOS) has been created in dropbox, so upload the CSV file created in step 2 to that folder. .
- In the app, press the Settings > Data Import/Export > Import button.
- The file you uploaded in step 4 will be listed, so select it.
- Follow the dialog to import the data.